Something New...

This morning when I woke up, I began to think about what old stamps and product I don't use and haven't used in years. In the first picture, there are all the stamp sets, punches, and magazines I am going to get rid of. There is a pile you cannot see that will be going to my classroom.

 The next four images are cards I made when I should have been cleaning my craft room. My daughter loved the rooster card the most. She loves anything chickens. I know the images are not the best quality, but until I get my room clean this is what I have. I picked clean surface with okay light, but it is still dark and drab here. We have had rain days which means no school for me, so I am taking advantage of having no work and a long weekend. 




I do dread making sympathy cards, especially when the occasion arises. So, I tend to make some in advance. Otherwise I blubber too much.

Comments

  1. Those are so beautiful. The ones u gave me I refuse to use since they are so special

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that is such a kind compliment. I will have to give you some you can actually give to others.

      Delete
  2. I love the cards. I have a lot of card making kits bought at craft fairs, but I’ve only used one of them so far! Yours are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bettie, thank you for your response. Keep being inspired and using your card kits.

      Delete

Post a Comment