Rewarding Myself

Painted Rose (Altenew) three similar layouts
Painted Butterflies and Build-A-Flower (Altenew)


Our family had a extremely busy weekend and now I am on a school holiday for the rest of the week. I made a list of all the things I want to accomplish during my time off.  I am rewarding myself with stamping and sewing each time I accomplish a task and sometimes just because I got distracted. I ordered some new products from Altenew and Scrapbook. I also signed up for three classes through Altenew Academy and I have finished one of the three classes. 

Autumn is my favorite season. I love the colors, cool crisp air, and being able to wear scarves. Today, is one of those days. It is a beautiful day, cool for the area we live in. I have been taking advantage of the cooler weather.  I have sat outside two different times and opened my windows, enjoying the cool air and listening to the birds. 



Painted Butterflies, Halftone Stencil, & Distressed Oxide ink (Altenew and Ranger)

Comments